Monday, November 4, 2013

Sephora Collection Smart Liner-I’ve Got My Eye on You






I had gotten into a purple eyeliner and shadow rut for a while, and it wasn’t easy to get out of it with fabulous go-tos like Clinique’s Quickliner for Eyes Intense in Intense Plum  ($16) and Giorgio Armani Beauty’s Eyes to Kill eyeshadow quad in Parma ($59). I haven’t used liquid eyeliner in years, and back when I did in college it was usually a literal mess on my face. But I recently discovered Sephora Collection Smart Liner in black ($14) and haven’t been able to put it down. In addition to being free of parabens and sulfates, its hefty handle helps control the movement and speed. It goes on smooth and dries very quickly, but comes off easily with eye makeup remover. Now I just need to learn how to do a cat-eye and I’ll be all set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment