Saturday, November 23, 2013

A Fistful of Fresh


Photo courtesy of Fresh.

Passion, Berry, and Honey.




So it was a long week. A very long week. A full day shoot turned into a full day of writing and interviewing then an awesome lecture at the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston by Robert Edsel of Monuments Men (He says George Clooney, who is heading up and starring in the movie, is the nicest person and dedicated to the men and women at the core of the story). The next day I was dealing with our kitchen ceiling falling in then heading to an overnight at The Charles Hotel and an awesome progressive meal at Rialto and Henrietta’s Table. Friday was another shoot day, which also happened to be the day our sister-in-law went into labor with our nephew and my husband’s family’s first grandchild. Needless to say by the time I surrounded to the couch on Friday night clutching my cell phone I was a chapped, tired mess.  As my ongoing battle with dry everything continues (even my hair needs some TLC) I rely on five or so lip balms to keep me hydrated. One of my favorite moisturizing tinted balms is Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment with SPF 15. Just in time for the holidays they have introduced the Fresh Sugar Stars Mini Collection, eight small tubes in shades like Cherry, Berry, Passion, as well as the advanced lip treatment. Each tube is about half the size of a regular one and perfect for fitting into a clutch on your way to an event and is sheer enough in color you can apply anywhere. The gift set is really only missing Coral and Berry, and I will have to pick up both colors as I would like to try them. The fun packaging makes it a no-brainer gift this holiday season.  $65.

No comments:

Post a Comment